If you are a small business owner who is overwhelmed by paperwork…
We can free up your time so that you can better focus on your business or simply give you more time to spend with friends and family. Our services are beneficial for small business owners who do not require full time in-house bookkeeping, but surely need bookkeeping assistance to run the business. Consultants, web designers, home businesses, clubs/associations, rental property owners and small medical practices are some of the businesses that enjoy the flexibility and cost effectiveness of our services.
Our services can be customized according to how much bookkeeping support is needed. You can engage our services to be your off-site “bookkeeping department” or you can call upon us sporadically whenever your business needs occasional help with paperwork. We can tailor our services accordingly.
Some of the tasks that we can do for you are:
- Maintain your business’ financial activities using QuickBooks Financial Software.
- Pay your vendors.
- Reconcile your bank and credit card statements every month.
- Facilitate you employees’ payroll. Remit and report the required payroll taxes accordingly.
- Provide you with regular reports to give you a “financial picture” of your business.
- Work with your CPA or Tax Preparer during the tax filing season.
- Help you with sorting out and researching issues like billing errors and vendor disputes.